Thursday, November 12, 2009

Redemption run

Today was better.

I ran 7 miles, and it actually felt great.

Maybe my body isn't as worn down as I thought.

YAY.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I knew you'd get through it okay. Seven miles too - not bad at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Hope you have a good time at Ragnar! (I'm super jealous)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! thanks for the follow :) I'm trying to get over a cold too (about ready to go for my 2nd run in a week). I'm also glad that at least I got it out of the way before next weekend since I have a HM. Good luck with your relay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to many many more good days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I'm going back and reading your archive, I'm not cheating and reading ahead. NICE. This is how it generally works for me. The first run back is shocking my body a little. Second run back my body starts to go "Oh yeah. I've done this before."

    ReplyDelete