*cue Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation*
Drum roll, please.....
For the first time ever! ....*drum roll*.... Christy at It Just Looks Like Slow Motion! ....*drum roll*.... Is hosting the most spectacular (spectacular) giveaway, the likes of which have never been seen in the Running Bloggyland!
"What are you so selflessly giving away!?" you may ask. "A new Thriv shirt?! A pair of Nike running shorts? A $100 gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods? Oooo, maybe a copy of Windows 7??!!!?" (Why can't I get the hook-ups on new software? Dang.)
Don't get your hopes up too high, my dear readers. My blog isn't THAT awesome. Not even close. But I am feeling generous (tis the season), and I figured I might spread some gift card love.
I have in my hand a $15 gift card to Adidas Outlet. $15? Is that missing a zero on the end? Sadly, no. Just $15. But, hey! Fifteen is fifteen, right?! Right? And, yes, it's only good at an Adidas Outlet location. And you can't use it online. Bummer, I know. It has to be used in an Adidas Outlet store location. Turns out, there are lots of them around the country, and if you want to see where your nearest Adidas Outlet store is located, go here.
One more thing, it's only good until December 31, so get out there and make good use of it before the end of the year. I'm thinking new socks. Or a sports bra. Whatever you choose, just use it soon. (Can this giveaway get any worse?!)
Oh! And because I do this every year for my friends during Christmas, I'll do it for the winner of this giveaway, too. I make delicious homemade holiday chocolates (I know! Just what every runner dreams of eating before a long run!) and a holiday CD with some of my very favorite holiday tunes. It really is a can't miss!
So, how do you enter to win?
Glad you asked.
For one entry: Leave me a comment telling me you want the gift card. (And maybe how totally awesome, selfless, and humble I am!)
For two extra entries: Become a follower of my blog, and let me know you did so. If you don't let me know in the comment, you won't get the two extra entries. If you're already a follower, just let me know you want to be entered in the giveaway, and I'll automatically give you two extra entries.
For another two extra entries: Post a link on your blog telling others about my blog/giveaway, and let me know you did so.
So, technically, you could have a total of 5 entries. Holy awesome odds, Batman! I'll put all entries into a hat, draw one at random, and let you know who wins the grand prize. Oh, and you only have until midnight Friday (EST) to enter. I'll announce the winner Saturday afternoon.
oh me! me! pick me! I think you are totally awesome, selfless and humble....
ReplyDeleteloves--
You are hilarious! There's an adidas outlet around O-town right? I mean there's gotta be! OH and I totally am already a follower! Plus I'm already posting about you tomorrow so I"ll go ahead and put up a link to this giveaway while I"m at it. :)
ReplyDeleteI want the gift card! :) I'm a follower and as we speak I'm adding the link to my post today. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'll play! I was referred to you by Morgan over @ cautionredheadrunning. And I'm now a follower!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your upcoming marathon!
p.s. you are totally awesome, selfless, and humble ;)
I want to win! Just started following your blog too! Guess I'm up to three entries:)
ReplyDeleteWell - there is no Adidas outlet anywhere close to me (bummer!) - so don't enter me in the drawing...but I'm going to follow your blog anyway.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to learning from you!
This is so fun!!! I want to win! Plus, I follow your blog! What are these chocolates, and when can I get them?!??!?
ReplyDeleteYou should title this "It Just Looks Like A Giveaway"
ReplyDeleteNo, I'm just kidding. I couldn't resist. I would gladly take the gift card and spend it my nearby adidas outlet, as there's one pretty close from here, so count me in.
I'm a follower as well and I'll link to your blog at some point today or tomorrow.
Great idea!
I want the gift card! Thanks for the opportunity! AND....cue drumroll...I am now a follower of your blog! Looking forward to reading you! (Courtesy of Redhead Running)
ReplyDeleteOkay, I posted something on my blog about your giveaway. It's actually set to post in about an hour but I may as well let you know now :)
ReplyDeleteGimme that gift card!
ReplyDelete