Monday, August 31, 2009

Mexican food + 1 hour of sleep = Night Before the Half

Needless to say I was really worried about running the TOU Half Marathon on Saturday.

We're flying back to Florida tonight, so you'll get the full race report tomorrow. Until then, how do you think I did? Prize for the person who gets closest to my finish time (no cheating!!!), and by "prize" I'm not really sure what that is yet....

4 comments:

  1. I have no idea what your finish time would be, so I'm going to just take a wild guess of 2:04:27

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to guess that you beat my PR by 10 minutes. So 2:05:37. You were probably faster than that though, huh? Because you are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEVER get adequate sleep before early races. I try, but I can't fall asleep early. Then I have to get up early. Very brave eating mexican food the night before a race. I'm willing to bet neither effected your race too badly b/c you're hardcore.

    ReplyDelete